This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The matte black TA02 4 x 32 LED ACOG Riflescope & RMO1 Red Dot LED Sight from Trijicon are designed for law enforcement and military applications. The TA02 ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) is a fixed power, compact riflescope with an illuminated crosshair .223 ballistic reticle pattern for use in bright to low / no light. It is designed to be durable and reliable.
The ACOG Scope combines traditional, precise distance marksmanship with CQB speed. It provides increased hit potential in all lighting conditions. The ACOG Scope promotes maximum situational awareness by offering magnification and both eyes open aiming.
The TA02 ACOG 4 x 32 battery-illuminated scope delivers robust engineering and enhanced user control. It is powered by a single AA battery and offers reliability with a straightforward brightness dial, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle, even in transitional lighting. The body has been optimized by moving the RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) mount forward to maximize its performance in conjunction with the ACOG Scope.
The RM01 LED Sight is powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR sight is tough yet lightweight. The new easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments. The sight is tough and suitable for military, law enforcement, and hunting applications.
- Battery-Free Illumination
- Feature a tritium / fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- Military -Grade Aluminum -Alloy Housing
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Both Eyes Open Design
- Can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- Superior Quality Glass Lens
- Multi-coated lens provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Fixed Magnification
- Less moving parts than a variable optic offer more durability; 4x fixed magnification
- Shock Resistant
Proven to withstand recoil from a 0.22LR to a 0.50BMG and everything in between
Passes U.S. Military drop test requirements
- Waterproof to 328' (100m)
- Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging. 5 times more waterproof than military standard requirements
- Adjustable Brightness Controls
- 6 settings with an off in-between each setting
- Powered by a Single AA Battery
- Over 12,000 hours on setting 4 of 6 with the supplied alkaline battery at 70°F (21.1°C)
- Additional Feature
- Combat proven