The matte black TA02 4 x 32 LED ACOG Riflescope & RMO6 Red Dot LED Sight from Trijicon are designed for law enforcement and military applications. The fixed power, compact TA02 riflescope comes with an LED ACOG Illuminated Crosshair .223 Ballistic Reticle pattern for use in bright to low / no light. The ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) Scope is durable and reliable.
The ACOG Scope promotes maximum situational awareness by offering magnification and both eyes open aiming. Every feature of its combat-proven design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions.
The TA02 ACOG 4x32 LED Scope delivers robust engineering and enhanced user control. Powered by a single AA battery, the scope offers reliability with a straightforward brightness dial, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle, even in transitional lighting. The body has been optimized by moving the RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) mount forward to maximize its performance in conjunction with the ACOG Scope.
The RM06 Red Dot LED Sight is designed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon. The RMR Sight is also designed to be durable, and is powered by a standard CR2032 battery (included).
- Battery-Free Illumination
- Feature a tritium / fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- Military -Grade Aluminum -Alloy Housing
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Both Eyes Open Design
- Can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- Superior Quality Glass Lens
- Multi-coated lens provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Fixed Magnification
- Less moving parts than a variable optic offer more durability; 4x fixed magnification
- Shock Resistant
Proven to withstand recoil from a 0.22LR to a 0.50BMG and everything in between
Passes U.S. Military drop test requirements
- Waterproof to 328' (100m)
- Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging. 5 times more waterproof than military standard requirements
- Powered by a Single AA Battery
- Over 12,000 hours on setting 4 of 6 with the supplied alkaline battery at 70°F (21.1°C)
- Adjustable Brightness Controls
- 6 settings with an off in-between each setting
- Additional Feature
- Combat proven