The 30', black DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Male Cable with Latches from StarTech provides connection of up to 30' (9.14 m) between a DisplayPort source and a DisplayPort display. The cable supports resolution of up to 1920x1200, with no loss of signal quality, which is more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16' (4.87m).The26 gauge (AWG) pure Copper wire and Aluminum and Mylar shielding eliminates the EMI and RFI interference.The small USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity along with an optional support for audio. This DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that the digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Used to connect a DisplayPort to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to 8 channels)in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio-video signal