The TPE-224WS 24-Port 10/100Mb/s Web Smart PoE Switch with Gigabit Ports & Mini-GBIC Slots from TRENDnet delivers a 12.8 Gb/s switching capacity with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology and managed layer 2 features.
Support for SNMP v1, 802.1X, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping, Broadcast Storm Control and port Trunking provide a scalable and secure backbone PoE switch solution for SMB networks.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. SNMP support enables the switch to provide valuable status and event information, saving system administrators time and resources. Access the Web-browser management interface and segment up to 256 Virtual Local Area Networks, manage network priority with 802.1p support and dedicate bandwidth with port-based Trunking.
- 24x 10/100 Mb/s Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet PoE RJ-45 ports
- 4x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Auto-MDIX Gigabit ports
- 2x 1000Base-SX/LX Mini-GBIC slots (shared with Gigabit ports)
- 12.8 Gb/s switching capacity
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- PoE power of up to 15.4 watts for each PoE port
- Maximum PoE power of up to 170 watts for all PoE ports
- IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control and Back Pressure
- IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1X Authentication and SNMP v1 support
- Supports port based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag and Asymmetric VLAN
- Supports Auto-recognition of PoE Powered Device (PD) signature
- Full Wire-Speed Non-Blocking reception and transmission
- Store and Forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up engine with an 8K absolute MAC address table
- Supports 128KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Easy configuration via Web browser
- Front panel diagnostic LEDs
- Standard 1U (19") rack mount size (rack mount kit included)
- Certifications CE, FCC