The Panasonic PT-AE7000EA Full HD Multi-Region 3D LCD Projector features 2D/3D Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, LCD display technology and a 200W lamp system that produces a brightness of up to 2000 lumens. Plus, fully-optimized Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Color Filter Pro and Dynamic Iris Pro technology have combined to ensure up to a 300,000:1 contrast ratio.
The PT-AE7000EA also features Panasonic's overdrive technology with LCD panels driven at 480Hz that lengthen the time that the shutter is open about 1.5x the duration of a 240Hz system. This results in improved brightness of images viewed through 3D glasses, as well as minimized crosstalk and double imaging.
The projector is also equipped with a variety of input options including HDMI, VGA and more. The PT-AE7000EA supports vertical ± 30° keystone correction as well. Other features include Smooth Screen Technology, a Red-Rich Lamp and multi-system compatibility for use with NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems.
- Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory Collaboration for Improved 3D Quality
- Developed in collaboration with engineers from the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory, the PT-AE7000EA Full HD 3D home theatre projector has been designed to produce images that mirror the movie director's artistic vision and intent.
- Studio-Grade 3D Technology
- High-speed 480Hz LCD panels give the PT-AE7000EA an edge over other 3D projectors. Together with Panasonic's original high-precision overdrive technology, this projector is capable of bright 3D images while minimizing crosstalk and double-images. The PT-AE7000EA is also equipped with a dual-core processing engine that enhances fine details and brings out the natural life-like visuals in both 3D and 2D scenes - even with fast-moving sports or action movies. The PT-AE7000EA also has the added advantage of adjustable 3D picture balance features and the ability to convert 2D content into 3D images with five different 3D effect modes.
- High Contrast & Brightness in 2D or 3D
- The optical system of the PT-AE7000EA features a 200W Red-Rich Lamp and LCD panels with a larger aperture ratio for increased red luminance and brightness output. The combination of fully-optimized Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Color Filter Pro and Dynamic Iris Pro has resulted in a 300,000:1 contrast ratio and 2,000 lumens of brightness, producing images with excellent coloring and deep blacks with fine shadow details.
- Customize Your Home Theater
- The PT-AE7000EA is rich with features for enthusiasts who wish to customize the perfect home theater. The projector's Intelligent Lens Memory feature means you can easily program up to six different zoom/focus positions. Automatic switching between 16:9 and 2.35:1 video content is also possible thanks to the signal aspect detection capability on the PT-AE7000EA. More theater automation, such as lighting and a motorized screen, can be achieved with the PT-AE7000EA because it's equipped with two programmable 12V trigger terminals. The system can also be operated with one device thanks to the VIERA Link feature that provides seamless operation of multiple compatible Panasonic devices by using the PT-AE7000EA remote control.
- Smooth Screen Technology
- Panasonic incorporates Smooth Screen Technology to create film-like texture by using the double refraction property of crystals to arrange pixels on a screen with no gaps between them. This also prevents the "chicken wire" effect common to many other LCD projectors.