The black ST122HDMI2 HDMI Video Splitter and Signal Amplifier from Startech lets you share a single HDMI source signal with audio between 2 HDMI or DVI enabled displays simultaneously. Supporting True HD 1080p video resolutions, the splitter acts as a distribution amplifier that enables you to situate your HDMI-capable displays up to 50' away from the splitter. It features 3.5mm audio connections, giving you the option of sending your accompanying audio signal through the HDMI cable, or through a separate channel. The splitter is easy to install and use, with no software or configuration required. It offers a complete plug-and-play setup that can be used with HDMI output devices such as Blu-ray players or desktop/laptop computers.
Note! HDMI to DVI adapter is sold separately.
- Signal amplification distributes HDMI signals without degradation or loss of signal quality
- Support for High Speed HDMI ensures compatibility with the latest HDMI devices and features
- Plug-and-play setup with no software or configuration allows you to be up and running in minutes
- Splits an HDMI source signal to 2 displays, with no loss of signal quality
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1200)
- Supports HDMI audio or separate 3.5mm stereo audio connection
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers
- High Speed HDMI, HDCP and EDID Compliant
- LED indicators for signal activity monitoring
- Connect HDMI enabled projectors, monitors, plasma screens, commercial billboards, and wall display systems
- Designed for use in business conference rooms, trade show displays, digital signage applications displaying video advertisements with audio in retail environments, classrooms and business multimedia presentations, display information in waiting rooms, healthcare facilities, as well as financial applications, including stock tickers or promotion of new products and/or services