The white Discover 300 Mini-Dome Indoor Camera with Varifocal Lens from American Dynamics uses 1/3” Format Interline CCD sensor and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver clear picture quality at a resolution of 600 TVL. This mini-dome camera offers BLC (Backlight Compensation), AGC (Automatic Gain Control), auto iris, and AWB (Auto White Balance). Optimal white balance is achieved through pre-defined or user-customized settings to provide clear images. Low light sensitivity renders sharp images in scenes with minimum illumination of up to 0.5 lux.
The pivoting axis allows you to position the Discover 300 Indoor Camera at exactly the angle you need, whether wall or ceiling mounted. No additional hardware is required for wall and ceiling mounting. This mini-dome camera features a varifocal auto iris lens and a 3-axis gimbal for a full 360° rotation pan, and 90° of tilt axis for maximum flexibility in scene selection. With up to 8 data privacy zones, you can configure the camera to conceal private areas in the camera’s field of view including the areas that are not subject to surveillance. It is a reliable and easy-to-install camera designed for areas where a mixture of lighting conditions presents unique challenges.
- Varifocal auto iris lens with focal length of 9 to 22mm and an aperture of f/1.4
- Three-axis gimbal camera adjustment with 360° pan provides flexibility in scene selection
- Digital noise reduction corrects imperfections on an image
- Auto White Balance finds optimal settings for clear images
- Quick-install adapter is included for simple flush mounting options
- Day & Night switching for low light conditions
- Eight programmable privacy zones
- 12VDC / 24VAC power supply
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant