The CW-7 V-Mount Uncompressed Wireless HD/SD-SDI Transmission System is a transmitter and receiver set that allows you to send an HD/SD-SDI signal up to 328 ft with zero frame delay (less than 1 ms). It supports resolutions up to 1080i60/50 uncompressed in YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit with two channels of embedded audio. Featuring four discreet channels, the system supports unicast operation, wherein multiple transmitters and receivers can utilize the available channels, and multicast operation where one transmitter can send to up to four receivers at the same time.
The transmitter features one HD/SD-SDI input and one loop-output, and the receiver unit offers dual simultaneous HD/SD-SDI outputs. Both units feature a V-mount plates on both sides and a 4-pin XLR male power input. The transmitter is intended to be sandwiched in between a V-mount battery and V-mount plate on your camera. You can also use the XLR input to power the transmitter but it won't be able to pass power to the camera. Both units also have a 3/8"-16 thread for additional mounting options.
Both units have internal 24dBm antennas and operate on the license free 5 GHz frequency spectrum using a MIMO transmit method.
- Key Features
- 328 ft, < 1ms delay wireless transmitter/receiver set
- Supports up to 1080i60/50 uncompressed in in YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit with 2-ch embedded audio
- Tx features one HD/SD-SDI input, one loop-output; Rx features dual simultaneous HD/SD-SDI outputs
- V-mount plates on both sides and a 4-pin XLR male power input
- Tx sandwiches in between a V-mount battery and V-mount plate on the camera
- 3/8"-16 threads on both units for additional mounting options
- Internal 24dBm antennas
- Operates on the license free 5 GHz frequency spectrum
- MIMO transmit method
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) allows operation on less crowded channels
- 4 discreet channels and 1 DFS on Tx and Rx; supports unicast and multicast operation