Sapphire Edge v2 Visual Effects for Premiere Pro from GenArts is a video effects plug-in package designed to enhance the look of a project in the least amount of time possible, enabling editors to meet tight timelines without compromising quality.
Sapphire Edge integrates directly into Adobe Premiere Pro (CS4 - CS6) and provides 575+ looks in a preset browser. The looks are generated from 31 effects and transitions and can further be modified with common and intuitive controls that don't require much (or any) time to learn.
Your purchase provides you with a serial number valid not only for the Premiere Pro version of Sapphire Edge but for all versions. With this one serial number you can have the plug-in concurrently active in all supported host programs and even on up to two computers (but you can only use one computer at a time). You would just need to download the appropriate versions from the Genarts website and activate them.
Other than Premiere Pro, Sapphire Edge also supports Adobe After Effects CS4 - CS6, Apple Final Cut Pro 6 - X 10.0.5, Apple Final Cut Express 4, Apple Motion 4 - 5.04, Sony Vegas Pro 10.0e - 12, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.
- 9 New Filters
- 4 New Transitions
- Web-Integrated Preset Browser
- The FX Central Preset Browser automatically downloads new looks collections for you, so you can use new looks without leaving your editing application. You can also Shortlist a look from the FX Central site, and it will instantly appear in your FX Central Preset Browser Shortlist.
- Enhanced Preset Sorting Capabilities
- Filter presets based on your Shortlist, ones you've applied, what's new, characteristics and tags, or by date used. Sort presets based on their name, number or date of application, popularity, author, creation date, or custom lists.
- Ability to Save Presets
- Adjust a current preset or create your own from scratch.
- Ability to Create Custom Lists
- Organize your favorite presets by project, type of work, or however you'd like.
- Auto-Tracking in LensFlare
- LensFlare now automatically detects bright spots to automate movement without keyframing.
- Animated Previews of Auto-Animated Effects
- Preview animations of presets that do not require keyframing for movement from within the FX Central Preset Browser.
- Flexible Licensing
- Use your serial number to activate Sapphire Edge concurrently in all supported host programs and on up to two computers.
- 575+ preset looks generated from 31 effects and transitions
- Visual browsing and previews of presets on your actual footage via the FX Central Preset Browser
- Expanding library of preset looks via a one-year subscription to FX Central
- Integration with the FX Central website lets you access new looks directly from your editor
- Streamlined user interface
- Powered by the Sapphire Engine
- GPU-accelerated for NVIDIA CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- Floating point processing
- Realistic lighting effects such as Rays, Glare, LensFlare, Glint, and Flashbulbs
- Stylize and color-grading effects such as FilmStyle, FilmDamage and TVDamage, Kaleido, and Halftone
- Numerous effect-based transitions effects such as DissolveLensFlare, DissolveGlow, and DissolveBlur