The white Discover 500 Mini-Dome Outdoor Camera with Varifocal Lens from American Dynamics captures clear images at a resolution of up to 700 TVL. It is easy to setup, and offers a variety of mounting options. With the True Day/Night mode, this mini-dome camera delivers true color reproduction under a variety of light sources. Sony's Effio technology enables this camera to capture natural, crisp, high-definition videos. This camera offers IR illuminators for operation in scenes of less than 0.5 lux, even in complete darkness.
This outdoor dome camera features an intuitive OSD (On-Screen Display) menu to configure and adjust various camera settings making the setup quick and easy. You can adjust the exposure, white balance, backlight compensation, Day/Night mode selection, privacy zones, etc. The pivoting 3-axis gimbal allows you to easily position the camera in the exact angle for most applications. It also allows you to make critical focus and focal length improvements.
The high-impact vandal-resistant IP66-rated dome housing of this outdoor mini-dome camera is built to withstand harsh environments and protect against dust and other debris, and water damage. A heater (sold separately) helps regulate the camera temperature in cold weather.
- 1/3" Sony Effio CCD image sensor for true color reproduction
- Varifocal auto iris lens with focal length of 2.8 to 10mm and an aperture of f/1.2 to 2.4
- True Day/Night mode
- Three-axis gimbal for easy positioning
- High-impact, vandal-resistant dome housing
- IP66-rated enclosure for protection against dust particles and water
- Eight programmable privacy zones
- On-screen display for easy setup
- Service jack for second video output for camera setup
- Conforms with the UL60950 and CSAC22.2 No. 60950 safety standards
- 12VDC / 24VAC power supply
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant