The Acesonic AM-825 Professional 600W Mixing Amplifier with USB Interface is equipped with BBE's Sonic Maximizer technology. This amplifier can receive a digital signal from and to your PC using a USB 2.0 interface. Due to this, there is no loss of quality, no static, and most importantly, no interference when outputting to your speaker system. You can also record clear digital audio signal back to your PC from your live performance.
An RCA video and S-Video input are installed for you to choose from for use with the USB audio interface. You will have 2 component video inputs, 3 RCA audio/video inputs, 3 S-video inputs, and 4 audio outputs. One component video output and one RCA audio/video output will enable you to pass the audio signal over to other devices. There is a built-in auto selector, so whatever you will be playing will be selected by the amplifier from the right source. This amplifier will output your music correctly with low distortion and low interference.
All the bells and whistles have been built-in and you will be able to change the key within 9 ranges, and tweak all microphone aspects from low, mid, high, echo, balance, and volume control. If you use multiplex discs, you will be able to switch to left channel or right channel output only if you want to remove vocals from multiplex discs.
You will also be able to adjust the music's volume, balance, lows, mids, and highs. For better sound quality, you can toggle the BBE feature On and Off. BBE refers to the Sonic Maximizer technology and is designed to eliminate undesirable phase shifting between high and low frequencies, increasing sound clarity. It also boosts the very high and low frequencies for added richness in sound.
There is also a built-in subwoofer audio output that will enable you to send a music only signal (without vocals) to your subwoofer to get good sounding bass, but if you prefer to do it the traditional way, the regular subwoofer output is also available.
- PC to USB interface for pure-digital simultaneous playback and recording (Windows XP and Vista)
- Two component video inputs and 1 component video output for HD video signal
- 115/230V for worldwide compatibility
- Built-in BBE Sonic Maximizer for both vocal and music
- True vocal cancellation function to remove up to 90% of lead vocal on any audio track
- Temperature-active, ultra-low-noise fan for non-stop operation
- Four sets of audio outputs + USB to PC recording output
- Music low, mid, high, balance, volume controls
- Microphone delay, repeat, echo, low, high volume controls
- Microphone Volume Controls for 3 sets of 2 microphones
- Integrated USB audio solution using C-Media CM106 Audio I/O Controller works for PC and Mac
- Designed in USA