The Acesonic KJV-835 400W Mixing Amplifier is equipped with a built-in 3.5” LCD display, WAV recorder and, MP3+G playback. This amplifier is rack mountable and is designed keeping KJs and karaoke singers in mind.
It has built-in dual A/V outputs switches. The first A/V switch is to set the output for the singer's monitor and the second A/V switch is to set the output of the built-in LCD monitor and the headphone jack. With the second A/V output to LCD screen, you can either monitor what the singer is seeing or you can get the next song ready in the background while the singer is performing. You can seamlessly play your gigs continuously without any downtime for switching music tracks. Alternatively, if you don't have a TV ready when you are performing, you can just use the 3.5" LCD monitor to see your karaoke tracks.
You can digitally record all of your performances using this mixing amplifier. Whether you are singing, speaking, or playing instruments, you can record your performances to the SD card (sold separately) and preserve your best performance for you or your singers. You can play the recorded track on your PC, on the amplifier, or post it online. You can even convert the WAV to MP3 on your computer. The MP3+G module also plays MP3+G files stored in SD cards. You can take your downloaded or converted MP3+G karaoke tracks and play them on the KJV-835 Mixing Amplifier. When you record your singing while playing MP3+G tracks, it will not only record the audio track but also record the graphic track at the same time. When you playback your recorded performance, you will see if your singing is following with the lyrics on the screen.
You can play your music and record your performance digitally from and to your PC or Mac. You can turn your laptop into a karaoke player and connect it to the mixing amplifier for audio output. Not only will it play the music from your laptop, it will send the performance back to the PC using the USB port. You can instantly capture the audio signal in either MP3 or WAV format and share with your friends.
- 400W maximum power output
- 3.5" built-in LCD screen to monitor a second A/V source
- Headphone output for second A/V source
- LCD Status Screen to Display: Key, main input source, monitor input source and multiplex
- Built-in MP3G player module
- WAV recorder
- 4 Audio/Video Inputs: DVD/AUX/PC/MP3G module
- 2 Component Video Inputs: DVD/AUX and 1 component video output
- 1 x RCA audio/video output
- 1 PC input (composite video + USB port)
- Auto input selector
- L/R multiplex channel output selector
- Music low, mid, high, balance, volume controls
- Microphone delay, repeat, echo, low, high volume controls
- Microphone volume controls for low, mid, high, echo, balance, volume for individual microphones
- 3 Front and 2 Rear 1/4" microphone inputs
- Master microphone, volume, & echo control
- 4 audio outputs (record out, line out, subwoofer out (music/ mixing), mic out (high/low)
- 2 banana plug speaker connectors
- 115/230V for worldwide compatible
- Built-in BBE Sonic Maximizer for both vocal and music
- True vocal cancellation function to remove up to 90% of lead vocal on any audio track
- Temperature-active, ultra-low-noise fan for non-stop operation
- 2 speakON speaker connectors
- Pre-input and pre-output for external effort
- Integrated USB audio solution using C-Media CM106 Audio I/O controller works for PC and Mac
- 100W AC power outlet
- Designed in USA