The Acesonic KM-112 Vocal Mixer with USB turns any PC, DVD player, or MP3 player into a karaoke machine. It is a suitable solution to implement a mixer and add microphone inputs into any system whether you have a DVD player or a computer. Setup is easy and requires only an output from a DVD player or a computer connected to the mixer and another connection between the mixer’s output and your audio system's input.
The mixer allows you to connect 2 microphones to the front panel and make volume, treble, bass, and echo adjustments. Music can be adjusted separately from the microphone volume, so you can balance the 2 for optimum sound. A headphone input is built right into the front panel, so you can connect your favorite headset and listen while making adjustments. A 3D Sound Enhancer can be enabled with the push of a button when you need that additional richness in your music.
For convenience and the ability to further enhance your sound, a USB audio interface has been implemented. This is suitable for people who use their computer to play all their songs and allows all audio to be transferred digitally, so that you do not lose any quality.
The KM-112 Mixer has 2 XLR inputs in the back that are suitable for other audio sources such as microphones, keyboards, or electric guitars, thereby making this suitable for musicians and singers to add a few more features to their systems. Additionally, a multiplex function has been implemented into the front panel, letting singers change between left and right channel audio with the flip of a switch.
- Improved circuitry reduces noise
- Multiplex Function adjusts audio channels to Stereo/Mono Left/Mono Right and works with all CD+G and VCD discs or music with Multiplex recording. Conveniently placed on the front panel
- USB-to-PC Connection lets you play karaoke music from your PC and record your performance back onto it using the USB port
- Sing on your PC and enjoy the high-quality sound with no signal loss
- Device is plug-and-play; no need to install additional software (compatible only with Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP, and Windows Vista)
- 2 1/4" microphone inputs to connect microphones to the front panel
- 2 XLR balanced inputs to connect microphones, electric guitars, keyboards, or other sound sources to the rear panel
- 2 individual microphone volume controls (front) enable you to set the volume of each microphone in relation to the other and are mainly used to adjust the singer's volume so that no one is louder than another
- 3D Sound Enhancer for a full range of frequencies, which can be turned On or Off
- Adjust playback volume of music with Music Volume Control, treble for all 4 microphones with Microphone Treble Control, bass for all 4 microphones with the Microphone Bass Control, and echo effect for all the 4 microphones with Microphone Echo Control
- 1 RCA audio input to connect your music source from a PC, iPod, MP4 player, or DVD player
- 1 RCA audio output to connect music output to your TV, home theater, or stereo system
- Auto voltage selection automatically selects proper voltage for your country for worldwide compatibility
- Headphone output jack allows you to listen to your singing privately using headphones or connect to any powered computer speakers to share your singing with your friends and family; Headphone Volume Controller adjusts the volume of your headphone or speakers connected to the Headphone Output Jack; using this output does not cut off main music volume. Headphone and music volume can be adjusted independently
- Integrated USB Audio Solution using C-Media CM106 Audio I/O Controller allows you to play and record your sound sources. You can connect a microphone and a headphone to the KM-112 Mixer and use it for Skype or making a phone call using MSN
- Headphones or computer speakers can be connected to this mixer to listen to music from your PC. Front panel knobs allow you to adjust sound volume level and add 3D sound to your music enjoyment