The Acesonic DGX-213 HDMI Multi-Format Karaoke Player features 4x CDG to MP3G converter that will play all your discs, convert CD+G to MP3+G, play MP3+Gs, and record your performances, dictations, or speeches.
Converting CD+Gs into MP3+Gs and storing them on a USB device or an SD card can be done very easily and users have the option to convert at 1x or very fast 4x speeds. While converting, a list will appear allowing you to check off each track you want to convert or you can also convert the entire disc. You can even record your own singing into an MP3+G file. A very convenient feature is that you can playback the last recorded song with just a push of a single button. The DGX-213 Player can even generate a song list with a number for all your tracks after you have finished converting and recording. To further improve its recording function, it brings in a large memory buffer to avoid skipping when recording and you can also record without playing a disc. This is useful when you want to record a dictation or speech. You also have the option to record using many sources such as from your CDs, VCDs, CD+Gs, MP3+Gs, or AVI files (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3).
The DGX-213 has a built-in headphone jack, allowing you to listen to all your media in private, right from the front panel. Multiplex and audio tracks are easy to switch to and from by just pushing of the multiplex button. All these features are built into a professional-quality case for durability and long life.
The DGX-213 supports up to 10,000 songs on a USB drive or an SD card. You can simply plug in your storage devices and the machine will load them up fast, since it utilizes USB 2.0. An HDMI port is also built-in; and both surround sound and microphone audio are all sent through the HDMI port to help simplify connections.
- Digital Recording: Can record speeches or dictations without needing to have a disc playing and can also record singing along with audio and lyrics essentially creating an MP3G. Playback recordings with a push-button and can easily see if the timing is in sync with the words on screen Good for practice and sharing
- Headphone Jack: Built-in to the front panel, allowing you to listen to your tracks privately
- Professional Mixer: Built-in professional mixer improves sound quality
- Full MP3G Support: The DGX-213 Player plays MP3+G from CDs, DVDs, memory cards, or USB drives. Supports up to 10,000 MP3Gs
- CD+G to MP3G Converter: It allows you to convert all CD+G discs into MP3G and store them on SD cards, external hard drives, or USB flash drives. You can simply place your CD+G into the disc tray and encode directly to your storage device. You only need to check off the tracks or the entire disc
- Faster Ripping Speeds: Capture a CD or CD+G disc to MP3 or MP3+G at 1x or the faster 4x speed and save capturing time
- HDMI Port: Allows single connection from player to your TV for both audio and video, including microphone audio enabling you to turn any HDMI monitor into a karaoke screen. Audio signal is sent digitally
- MIC Audio through COAX & Optical Output: Output microphone/vocal audio through COAX & Optical outputs eliminating the need for complex settings or connections
- Play Last Recorded Track: You can just push a single button after recording to playback
- Full 1080p: Pictures are displayed as clear as possible up to 1920 x 1080 resolutions using the HDMI output
- Cue On Function: Player will stop at the end of each track to wait for your next song selection
- Additional Features: Multi-format karaoke player with high-definition video output; direct access to front panel designs such as open, close, play, pause, previous, next, 0 to 9 number, key, microphone volume, echo volume; ± 6 steps key control; progressive scan up to 1080p HD video output; standard 2U high, rack mountable (Kit sold separately); records singing while playing CD, VCD, CDG, MP3+G, or AVI (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3); 2 1/4" microphone inputs with individual volume control