The black 19” Professional Public View Monitor from American Dynamics features an integrated built-in WDR camera with 2.8mm to 12.0mm varifocal lens, and an SD media player with 16GB flash memory card. The integrated color camera of this PVM (Public View Monitor) with PIXIM WDR image sensor produces crisp and clear images for display. This PVM monitor offers an ultra-slim chassis design that is suited for retail interiors or other public view applications.
The integrated color camera of this PVM points in the direction of oncoming store traffic monitoring their every move without being obtrusive. It is small enough to be placed in aisles that contain high-theft items, thereby deterring criminal activity. By placing this monitor at a store entrance, you can display advertising or in-store promotions catching people as they enter the store. You can continuously display live camera view or advertising media while simultaneously recording surveillance video displayed using this monitor.
The Professional PVM gives the option to switch the display to camera or media advertisement for a user-defined dwell time on motion-triggered activity. Its fluorescent backlights help maintain consistent brightness levels.
- Suitable chassis design for retail spaces or other public viewing applications
- Built-in WDR camera with motion sensing
- 3D Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Motion Detection (4 Areas)
- 2.8mm to 12.0mm varifocal lens for easy field-of-view adjustments
- Built-in media player for displaying advertising or corporate messages
- Built-in stereo audio speakers
- Switch between camera video and display advertisement on motion activity
- User definable text warning message
- Flashing LED option draws attention to monitor
- Auto-shift option to prevent pixel burn-in
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture display modes supported
- HDMI and VGA inputs
- 1x CVBS looping, 1x CVBS internal camera output, and 1x S-Video input
- Support for DC24V input voltage
- 12VDC output jack available