The black 32" Professional Public View Monitor from American Dynamics features an integrated color camera and offers an ultra slim chassis design that is well suited for retail spaces or other public viewing applications. This PVM (Public View Monitor) is available in a black chassis to match retail interiors. Without being obtrusive, the integrated camera of this PVM points in the direction of oncoming store traffic, monitoring every move support of retail loss prevention efforts.
The Full HD 1080p PVM Monitor provides sharp images using an integrated PIXIM Seawolf WDR camera. It features a vari-focal lens to help display a good field of view. It uses a pixel-based imager that adjusts for lighting conditions by pixel and ensures good images under difficult lighting conditions, such as installation in brightly-lit entrances. In addition, this monitor uses edge-lit LED backlighting.
- LED backlighting with low power consumption
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 (FHD) resolution
- Slim chassis design for retail spaces or other public viewing applications
- Built-in camera with motion sensing technology
- Varifocal lens for easy field of view adjustments
- Camera motion triggered actions include activate physical alarm output, present message (recording or welcome) with flashing or static text, and turn on flashing LED to draw attention to monitor
- Auto-shift option to prevent pixel burn-in
- Built-in stereo audio speakers
- HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs for digital signage applications
- 1x CVBS looping, 1x CVBS internal camera output and 1x S-Video input
- Support for 24VDC input voltage
- 12VDC output jack available for supplying power to external camera
- UL/cUL listed