The Orion Images VF703GHC 7" High-Performance LED Viewfinder / Field Monitor uses an IPS panel featuring 178/178° wide viewing angles. This monitor supports 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS video inputs and 3G-SDI / HDMI video outputs. You can also use the DC7-24V (XLR connector) power input.
With 178° horizontal and 178° vertical wide viewing angles, it allows you to view from different angles with the same visual effect.
The included, versatile folding sunshade hood helps in easy viewing in field and outside broadcast production when critical monitoring is required, and it can be quickly removed when not needed. It's many built-in functions and front assignable buttons make it very convenient to use in the field.
- 7" IPS 1280 x 800 wide viewing angles and high resolution
- 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS video input
- 3G-SDI / HDMI video output
- 400 Nits brightness
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- DC7-24V (XLR connector) input power
- Center and screen markers
- Tally interface when monitor becomes viewfinder of the camcorder
- Anton Bauer and IDX battery brackets (sold separately) can be mounted on the back
- Peaking filter
- False color
- Aspect ratio
- PIP and Zoom
- HV delay
- Flip H/V
- Adjustable gimbal bracket and ear phone slot
- Slim and portable, easy for installation
- DC powered