The Mamiya 645DF+ Medium Format DSLR Camera Kit with 80mm f/2.8 LS D Lens is an open platform, digital medium format camera with standard 80mm lens that that is available with the purchase of a new digital back. These backs provide a much larger sensor than 35mm cameras, leading to increased image quality. The camera is compatible with multiple brands of digital backs, including Leaf, Hasselblad, and Phase One, due to its open platform design. Also, it's Mamiya 645 bayonet-style mount works with Mamiya focal plane lenses, Schneider-Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses, Mamiya 645 AFD lenses, and Hasselblad V lenses.
While using leaf shutter lenses, such as the included Sekor AF 80mm f/2.8 LS D lens, this combination allows the camera to reach a flash sync speed of 1/1600 second. The 80mm lens features autofocus and a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'. Additionally, this lens features a 35mm equivalent of 50mm and an aperture range from f/2.8 to f/22.
The camera is also capable of using lenses with a focal plane shutter and will reach a flash sync of 1/125 second. Additionally, the camera features 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization along with an X-sync terminal and support for TTL flash metering.
The 645DF+ features improved autofocusing system with phase-difference detection and 3 focus points. An infrared AF-assist beam will ensure accuracy even in poor lighting conditions. For tweaking the focus to suit your needs, you can fine-tune the alignment of the body to the back.
Customization is featured in many aspects of the camera. It features an interchangeable focusing screen and allows for 3 custom dial modes for preferred capture settings. It also features 36 adjustable settings and programmable dials and buttons for making sure your most used functions are at your fingertips.
- Two autofocus modes: Single and Continuous focus
- Average, spot, and auto TTL metering modes
- Shutter can reach speeds of up to 2 frames per second
- Focus confirmation in manual mode
- Exposure compensation from -5 to +5 EV
- Electronic terminal or screw-in cable release for remote triggering
- Flips mirror up with electronically-activated switch on grip
- Fixed prism viewfinder with exchangeable diopter from -5 to +3
- Runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, 6 AA batteries, an external battery pack, or an external AC adapter
- Compatible with tripods with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws
- Battery charger features a worldwide 100-240V AC power adapter and will charge the battery in approximately 5 hours