Out of Stock
The Rode NTG3 Basic Shotgun Mic Kit from B&H includes the Rode NTG3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Mic with a windshield; a universal shockmount for mounting the shotgun mic on a camera, boompole, or hand grip; a boompole with an internally coiled XLR cable; a universal hand grip; two XLR-M to angled XLR-F cables; a neoprene boompole bag; and the Ty Ford Audio & Video Book: Audio Bootcamp Field Guide 4th Edition.
The Rode NTG3 has a line-gradient supercardioid polar pattern for highly directional pick up and also features RF interference properties for rejection of common interference from RF sources. The included neoprene boompole bag can store a boompole, shotgun mic, shockmount, and softie.
This Kit Includes:
- Rode NTG3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Microphone (Black)
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rode WS7 Deluxe Windshield for the NTG3 Microphone
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Ty Ford Audio & Video Book: Audio Bootcamp Field Guide 4th Edition by Ty Ford