Ohmicide Multiband Distortion Software by Ohm Force is a 4-band distortion software plug-in and standalone program designed for adding grit and drive to your sound. You can apply distortion to individual frequency bands and change parameters using the noise gate, dynamics, feedback, and mixer sections of the software. A wide variety of over 80 distortion models with over 1000 presets from classic distortion to extremely harsh are available.
For performance, the software includes the Ohm Force Melohman technology, which enables full MIDI control over preset changes such as morphing speed in any 1 of 7 different modes. The graphical user interface uses a 3D skin to emulate hardware with knobs that have depth, real-time I/O spectrum monitoring, and graphical animations that interact with your parameter adjustments.
The optional Dubstep Session Pack I by Clicksound is available for purchase. It provides you with customizable construction templates that show you how a track is put together in terms of sound layering, arrangement, side-chain compression, and the other aspects of studio production. The plug-in is compatible with both Mac and Windows (32- and 64-bit) in VST and RTAS formats and as an Audio Unit for Mac.
- Independent Frequency Bands
- Allows you to apply distortion and control the dynamics, noise gate, feedback, and mixer sections of four independent frequency bands
- Over 80 Distortion Models and 1000 Presets
- Enables you to rapidly try out different effect parameters to change the tone of your sound
- Melohman MIDI Control
- Controls the effect parameters using any standard MIDI device
- Animated GUI
- Interacts with your control adjustments within a 3-D GUI