The silver SB-3220HD-SL 32" Pro Series True Outdoor All-Weather LCD TV (Silver) from SunBriteTV is suitable for all outdoor use. In addition to offering NTSC/PAL/SECAM support, the monitor offers a contrast ratio of 3000:1 and resolution of 1366 x 768. Not to mention, a wide viewing angle ensures that you can view images clearly from any corner of the room or when the display is mounted at a height.
This SunBriteTV is designed for safe operation in a permanent outdoor environment as all electrical cords are rated for outdoor use. All-weather outdoor-rated ASA plastic resin exterior protects internal components from rain, dirt, insects and scratches.
Dual airflow system keeps unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122°F (50°C). Internal thermostatically-controlled heater protects TV in temperatures as low as -40°F (-31°C). The watertight cable entry system with pass-through design keeps cables dry and allows for easy hook-ups.
Enjoy TV, movies and video entertainment in the comfort of your own backyard and at other outdoor venues, regardless of the weather.
- 32" All-Weather HD 1080p LCD TV is designed for permanent outdoor installation
- Powder-coated aluminum exterior for additional strength and durability
- Anti-reflective protective glass to reduce glare, increase contrast and protect the LCD screen
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Internal thermostatically-controlled heater protects TV in temperatures as low as -40°F (-31°C)
- Innovative water-tight cable entry system seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Water resistant detachable speaker module
- Water-resistant remote control
- Water resistant control buttons
- Remote control lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Sleep mode automatically turns the TV off when the signal is removed, and turns it back on when the signal is restored
- RS-232 control feature set to maximize system integration and programming security
- IR input connectors simplify control functions (located in cable-entry compartment)