Not available with current selections
Providing numerous creative possibilities for underwater lighting, the Beneath the Surface 21” Flex Arm is a versatile accessory with a YS type connector for mounting video lights or strobes onto underwater camera systems. The bottom joint of this arm comes detached for easy attachment to a BTS camera housing tray, bridge bar, or grip handle. The arm has no base and attaches to these support accessories by way of a 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the others are available separately. The arm allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment, even if you accidentally disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back into place, even while underwater.
- For mounting video lights or strobes with YS type connectors onto underwater camera trays, bridge bars, or grip handles
- No base. Attaches to underwater housing tray, bridge bar, or grip handle via 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included and the others are optional.
- Allows for flexible positioning of lights while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flex arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back into place, even while underwater