This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 21” Flex Arm from Beneath the Surface is a flexible accessory with a YS style end to mount video or strobe lights on underwater photography trays. The bottom joint of this arm comes detached for easy attachment to a BTS tray, bridge bar, or handle. The arm has no base and attaches to these support accessories by way of a 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the others are available separately. The arm allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back in place even underwater.
- For mounting video or strobe lights with a YS style end to underwater photography trays
- No base. Attaches to underwater housing tray, bridge bar or grip handle via 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the others are available separately.
- Allows for flexible positioning of focus light while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flexible arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater