The Tascam DR-60D can record up to four channels of audio at the same time in up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. It can record to the included 8 GB SDHC card and includes a USB cable for transferring your audio tracks to your Windows or Mac computer. It is powered by 4 of the included AA batteries.
The Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Microphone is a supercardioid condenser mic that can be powered by one AA battery or phantom power. The included shockmount allows the NTG-2 to be mounted on your camera or at the end of a boompole.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder
- Rode NTG-2 Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-1
- Pearstone DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m)
- 2 x Duracell AA 1.5v Alkaline Coppertop Batteries (4 Pack)
- Hosa Technology CMM-105RR Right-Angle 3.5mm to Right-Angle 3.5mm Stereo Cable (5')