The Tascam DR-60D can record up to four channels of audio at the same time in up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. It can record to the included 8 GB SDHC card and includes a USB cable for transferring your audio tracks to your Windows or Mac computer. It is powered by 4 of the included AA batteries.
The Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Microphone is a supercardioid condenser mic that can be powered by one AA battery or phantom power from the DR-60D. The included shockmount allows the NTG-2 to be mounted on your camera or at the end of the included Polsen Boompole, which is adjustable between 2.5' and 10.5'. The fuzzy windbuster helps reduce wind noise picked up by the NTG-2.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder
- Rode NTG-2 Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-1
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6 m)
- Polsen SBP-10 5-Section 10' Telescoping Aluminum Boompole
- 2 x Varta High-Energy 1.5 V AA E91 Alkaline Battery - 4 Pk
- Rode Dead Cat Wind Muff for NTG-1 and NTG-2 Microphones
- Hosa Technology CMM-105RR Right-Angle 3.5mm to Right-Angle 3.5mm Stereo Cable (5')