This x-large coyote Wedding Photographer Mesh Photo Vest from The Vest Guy features dual cargo pockets for your lenses, and a pair of top mesh zippered pockets and one fabric touch-fastened pocket for your accessories. Each cargo pocket features two padded, touch-fastened dividers, which can protect three standard lenses. The dividers can also be removed to accommodate a telephoto lens such as a 70-200mm or a 100-400mm. A detachable, adjustable camera vest strap at the front holds your DSLR with an additional attached lens. A rear touch-fastened pocket holds a 9.7" tablet at your back.
The vest is made from a breathable mesh material and features a front zippered closure. A tripod can be attached to hang from your vest at the side adjustment straps at the base. There are two touch-fastened panels for attaching an optional touch-fastened nametag or logo, and front D-rings hold the camera vest strap allowing you to have your camera in a ready-to-shoot position. This vest is made in the USA.
- Dual top zippered mesh pockets
- One top touch-fastened fabric pocket
- Two zippered base cargo pockets each have an interior and an exterior zippered pocket
- Interior rear slip hydration sleeve holds optional 2-3 liter water bladder
- Front 6" touch-fastened panel for an optional name tag
- Back has a 12" touch-fastened panel for an optional touch-fastened logo
- Top rear grip handle