The Teradek Bolt Pro -730 Multicast Wireless Transmission System is a latency-free wireless transmission system that sends 4:2:2, 1080p60 video at up to 300ft. This Bolt Pro system comes in a set of 1 transmitter and 1 receiver. The transmitter features a loop through SD/HD/3G-SDI output, so you can transmit video, and send the output from the camera to a monitor or deck. The transmitter features an internal battery, that can run the unit for up to 60 minutes, and it features 4-LED indicator lights that indicate battery level.
The Bolt Pro system is suitable for exterior and interior shoots, and it features Dynamic Frequency Selection that allows it adjust the frequency bands it is using in real time to avoid interference. This Bolt Pro comes with 1 receiver that feature 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs, however it can also transmit to a Bolt receiver that features an HDMI output, allowing you to take SDI in, transmit, and output via HDMI or SDI depending on the type of receiver you are using. You can also mix and match SDI & HDMI receiver units, up to a total of 4.
- 1 TX to Multiple RX
- The Bolt Pro system simultaneously transmits full 1080p60 video to up to 4 receivers.
- The Bolt transmits uncompressed video using WSDI Pro, which provides a wireless range of up to 300' (91.4m) and can co-exist with other wireless equipment by dynamically adjusting the frequency bands used in real time.
- LED Indicators
- The transmitter and receiver each feature LED indicators for Video signal, and Link. The transmitter also features 4 LEDS that indicate internal battery strength. On the side of the transmitter are additional LEDS that indicate battery charge, DC power in, and Video Signal. The receiver features Video, Link, and Ready LED indicators.
- Rugged & Low Power
- Bolt transmitters are housed in a 7 oz milled aluminum chassis with six 1/4"-20 mounting holes. The receiver is enclosed in a durable ABS plastic shell. The transmitter requires approximately 4W of power, while the receiver consumes only 6W. To power these units for long periods of time, a Lemo to P-tap cable (included) can be used to connect with external power sources such as V-mount or AB Gold-mount batteries.
- Bolt Pro's internal Li-Ion battery provides up to 60 minutes of run time and can be charged via its micro USB port or its LEMO DC input.