The regular Money Maker Three-Camera Harness by HoldFast Gear is made of tan English Bridle leather and holds two cameras comfortably at your hips, and one by your chest. The straps of the harness lie in an "X" pattern across your back for added support. The Speed Clutch mechanism allows the camera to slide along the harness to eye level easily.
To secure your gear to the harness, the system includes two Camera Holdfast Accessory Clips that screw into the 1/4-20" tripod threads of each camera or lens. There are two metal D-rings on the front straps of the harness, and two on the back. By attaching the included Camera Leashes to the D-rings on the front, you are able to carry a third camera on the harness. Each Camera Leash also has a D-ring at the top, allowing you to attach even more accessories to the front of your harness. You can attach an HF Luggage Tag Wallet, or yet another Camera Leash to these extra D-rings for holding a lens or pouch.
The regular size Money Maker provides the best fit for people between 5'8" and 6'2" in height. The Money Maker Three-Camera Harness is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Designed to hold a camera on the left and right side of your body, at hip level. A third camera can be attached to the harness by snapping the included Camera Leashes into the D-rings on the front of the harness.
- Speed Clutch mechanism allows you to slide each camera smoothly from your side, up to eye level to shoot.
- Includes two Camera Holdfast Accessory Clips that screw into the 1/4-20" tripod threads of your cameras.
- Six metal D-rings permit you to attach accessories.
- English Bridle leather is made in a process where only the best grades of leather are stuffed with grease and finished with wax. One side has a smooth, flesh texture and the other has a grainy texture.