The Bosch HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Management Server features an enhanced configuration flexibility and an energy-efficient design. This high-performance server is engineered to provide reliability, accessibility, and serviceability, and to protect your investment. This versatile, rack-optimized server balances efficiency and performance, and makes management simple and effective. This HP server platform offers high performance, good power efficiency, and adaptability with the built-in Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor family, including Intel QuickPath.
The HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Management Server delivers good performance with improved consolidation. Increased flexibility, enterprise-class uptime, advanced management features, processor, and 2U density make it well-suited for demanding video applications.
This management server is designed for high-performance video applications that require high availability and redundancy. With its hot plug fans and power supplies, it delivers high system availability where the number of unplanned downtimes due to hardware failures is minimized, while its RAID controller provides internal RAID-1 operating system protection.
With the six-core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2620 (2 GHz, 6-core, 15MB, 95W) and the 8GB (2 x 4GB) single rank x4 PC3L-10600R (DDR3-1333) Registered DIMMs, it provides the performance, scalability, and support for memory-demanding applications in medium- to enterprise-sized environments. The Server comes in a 2U, 19” rack mount version with a quick-deploy rail system, including sliding universal rails. The rack mount version allows access to all system components for easy in-rack serviceability.
This server is suitable for high-performance and memory-demanding medium- to enterprise-sized environments.
- High performance with 1 six-core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2620 (2 GHz, 6-core, 15MB, 95W)
- 1 x 4-port gigabit server adapter
- 2U rack for 19" rack deployment
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 series with dual QPI (QuickPath Interconnect)
- Integrated memory controller, turbo boost, intelligent power technologies, and trusted execution technology
- 4 channels per DIMM and 24 memory DIMM slots, 2 x the memory capacity over G7 with 768GB maximum memory
- Creates great memory bandwidth, DIMM count, and memory health programs with less downtime with HP SmartMemory
- Up to 6 PCIe Gen3 slots, I/O capacities with PCIe- Gen33
- HP SmartStorage Solution, works with HP SmartDrives and HP Smart Array
- Active Health Always-on diagnostics, fast root cause diagnostics
- Provides complete data protection with embedded HP Smart Array P420i RAID controller, transportable FBWC (Flash Back Write Cache)
- Qualifies ENERGY STAR ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server configurations
- Enables ambidextrous cable management arm option with cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server
- Installs quickly with the universal tool-free sliding rails, quick-release levers allow fast server access
- Provides 24 x 7 continuous health monitoring with HP Active Health System that logs 100% configuration changes, and helps quicken analysis of problems with HP Service and Support
- Protected by HP Services
- Automated Energy Optimization improves the server's ability to analyze and respond to 3D sea of sensors data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through HP Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center
- Precise control of server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power with the 3D array of temperature sensors that is a part of the HP-unique Thermal Discovery
- Certifications: CE and RoHS