The SD-Z225 22" (21.5" Viewable) Zero Client Monitor from ViewSonic is the perfect solution for companies seeking a seamless desktop experience, with ultra-high security and reliability in VMware-based networks. The SD-Z225 Zero Client is based on the Teradici Tera 2321 processor, with hardware-accelerated PCoIP support. The SD-Z225 is a true Zero Client and features no local memory or moving parts while offering ultimate energy savings and reliability. The VMware-certified design guarantees performance and compatibility in your network. With the additional DVI output, flexible support is provided for dual monitor productivity. In addition, the eco-friendly design with LED display uses up to 80% less energy consumption than standard PCs.
- True Personal PC Experience
- The monitor supports 2D and 3D graphics-intensive applications and provides a rich multimedia experience at full frame rates over Gigabit Ethernet. This is the no-compromise solution for demanding users.
- Dual Display Productivity
- A PCoIP-based zero client does not necessarily mean a compromise on performance and productivity. With its DVI-I digital or analog outputs, the SD-Z225 provides for dual display productivity when connected to secondary 1080p displays.
- Simplified and Secure Management
- The Teradici PCoIP Management Console provides for centralized deployment and management. With web-based access, administrators can configure, update, manage and even remotely control the power state for all their PCoIP-based zero clients throughout the network.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- All the benefits of a virtual desktop deployment can be realized with ViewSonic's Zero Client. With features like simple and quick deployment, enhanced security with no local hard disk drive, increased reliability and higher productivity, the SD-Z225 is an efficient and low-cost choice for virtualizing desktops.
- Save Energy Costs and the Environment
- With its ultra-low 24W typical power consumption in Eco-mode, the Zero Client Monitor is not only environmentally friendly but also friendly on your electricity bill. The savings of this Zero Client Monitor can add up to thousands of dollars for large install bases, compared to traditional PCs and monitors.
- Flexibility for Your Peripherals
- Versatile connectivity includes all common formats for connecting today's components for business and entertainment. These include video out (DVI-I), 4-USB (V2.0) ports for your peripherals, Mic, Headphone and RJ-45 Ethernet for your 10/100/Gigabit network.
- Key Applications
Enterprise-Class Zero Client Computing Performance (VMware)
Financial, Healthcare, Government and Education customers
No local file saving for HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance