The white ADCi600-D323 Illustra 600 Indoor/Outdoor Mini-Dome IP Camera from American Dynamics delivers 3 qualities: good video quality, easy installation, and open platform. This mini-dome camera provides crisp and clear high-definition videos, at full frame rates (30 ips NTSC / 25 ips PAL). Whether in bright sun, near darkness or blackout conditions, you can clearly see important details, such as license plates, merchandise labels, and faces.
The installation process for this mini-dome IP camera is simple and easy. This camera includes 3 integrated mounting options: hard surface, electrical box, and recessed mounts, ensuring fast installation with no additional hardware. The configuration procedure is also simplified with browser-based remote management using the Illustra Connect tool. This Illustra 600 mini-dome camera works with the American Dynamics VideoEdge NVR, HDVR, as well as with other ONVIF-compliant NVRs and hybrid recorders.
This Illustra 600 indoor/outdoor camera uses onboard motion-detection and advanced, integrated analytics. Moreover, this IP67-rated mini-dome camera uses PoE+ network power, which enables the camera heaters to function at temperatures down to -30°C.
- Main Features
- Good video quality even in low-light; face & blur detection; 720p (1 Mp) resolution; quick and easy installation and configuration; storage with H.264 and integrated bandwidth management analytics; up to 5 individual and programmable regions of interest; UL Plenum-rated recessed mount included.
- High-Definition Video Quality
- The Illustra 600 camera gives you the crisp, clear detail of 720p videos. This HD standard allows you to take full advantage of the 16:9 widescreen display monitors that fit our natural vision.
- Low-Light Performance
- Too often, significant security events take place at night or in low-light conditions. With an integrated IR cut filter and powerful CMOS sensors, this camera delivers clean, crisp images even in near darkness. This clarity has a further benefit of reduced storage cost with the decreased bandwidth and storage consumption.
- Onboard Analytics
- The Illustra 600 camera offers integrated analytics to deal with challenging camera views. It delivers clear face images with a constant bit rate of 1 Mb/s.
- Face Detection
- This camera is suitable for monitoring cash registers, teller lines, entrances, and other environments where high-quality facial images are important. With built-in facial detection technology, the camera finds faces in the scene and improves the quality of the image around the face. Facial detection allows you to get clearer images, while reducing the bit rate in the rest of the scene. This further reduces bandwidth and storage costs. 1
- Blur Detection
- The Illustra 600 cameras can detect when an image is out of focus. Should this occur the camera will send an alert to the operator. With the Series option, cameras can be brought back into focus immediately, reducing downtime and maintenance calls. This camera also include motion detection, audio detection, and network loss detection. When there is an incident, an alert is sent to the operator or an email can be sent to any address or hand-held device.
- Theia Wide Angle Lens
- This camera includes Theia SL183 1.8 to 3mm wide angle lens. Theia's distortion-free lens technology avoids the barrel distortion of other lenses and enables ultra clear views while covering up to 117° field of view. By delivering a constant number of pixels to every area of the image, the integrated Theia lens also improves the accuracy of video analytics operating near the edges of the scene.
- Regions of Interest
- The Illustra 600 camera enhances viewing quality with user-defined regions of interest. This camera can be programmed to manage both higher and lower bit rates in areas customized for each scene. It can also be coupled with a low H.264 constant bit rate. The specific scene has clear imagery within the region of interest, while the camera conserves on bandwidth and storage. The Illustra 600 camera allows the cropped areas to be identified and kept in view, while lowering bit rates in ways that minimize the impact on both bandwidth and storage.
- Good Outdoor Protection
- Rated to -40°C with a 24V power supply, or -30°C over PoE+, this camera thrives in extreme conditions. The IP67 ratings are tested to operate when submerged at 3' (1m) for 30 minutes. In addition, featured condensation killer heater ring operates right where the lens meets the bubble to provide serious environmental protection for any outdoor application.
- Illustra Connect Software for Easy Configuration
- Configuration is easy with the Illustra Connect configuration software (included). This Connect software is designed to simplify network discovery and configuration. It saves hours of installation time with remote firmware upgrading to selectable camera groups; setting IP addresses, naming cameras, and outputting a summary site audit with the configuration settings of all cameras on the network.