The regular Money Maker Two-Camera Harness by HoldFast Gear is made of mahogany American Bison leather and holds two cameras comfortably at your hips. The straps of the harness lie in an "X" pattern across your back for added support. The Speed Clutch mechanism allows the camera to slide along the harness to eye level easily.
To secure your gear to the harness, the system includes two Camera Holdfast Accessory Clips that screw into the 1/4-20" tripod threads of each camera or lens. There are also two metal D-rings on the front of each strap, and two on the back, that allow you to attach optional camera straps and accessories, such as an HF Luggage Tag Wallet or extra Camera Leashes. If you attach optional Camera Leashes to the front D-rings, you can comfortably secure a third camera to the harness.
The regular size Money Maker provides the best fit for people between 5'8" and 6'2" in height. The Money Maker Two-Camera Harness is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Designed to hold a camera on the left and right side of your body, at hip level.
- Speed Clutch mechanism allows you to slide each camera smoothly from your side, up to eye level to shoot.
- Includes two Camera Holdfast Accessory Clips that screw into the 1/4-20" tripod threads of your cameras.
- Four metal D-rings permit you to attach accessories.
- Made of rigid American Bison leather.