The RT-N10P Wireless-N150 Router from ASUS is a wireless router featuring IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11n standards capable of supporting data transfer speeds up to 150Mbps when utilizing the 802.11n standard. These Wi-Fi data transfer speeds are supported by one 5 dBi dipole antenna running the 2.4GHz operating frequency.
Along with enhanced Wi-Fi capabilities, you also benefit from four 10/100 Ethernet ports for fast, stable connections supporting data transfer speeds up to 100Mbps. Once configured, you can secure your network with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption standards.
- Extended Network Coverage
- The RT-N10P features a 5dBi high-gain antenna that boosts the wireless signal, thereby extending coverage range.
- Multiple SSID for Flexible Wireless Access Control
- Provides up to four wireless networking grades with dynamic bandwidth management.
- Plug-n-Surf Installation
- 3-steps needed to set up the router, eliminating the need for CD installation.
- Rear I/O Ports
- The RT-N10P features four 10/100 Ethernet ports for a fast, stable, wired Internet connection.