The 400 SSDNow E100 Enterprise Solid State Drive from Kingston features a 400GB storage capacity allowing you to store a variety of files including movies, photos, music, and more. Compatible with notebooks running Windows 8, 7, Vista and Mac OS, this SSD connects to your notebook's 2.5" bay via the SATA 6 Gb/s interface. With solid-state drive technology, you benefit from load and access times for your files and programs that are faster than a conventional hard disk drive. Enhanced data read speeds of up to 535 MB/s and data write speeds of up to 500 MB/s allow you to access data stored within the drive quickly and efficiently. Additionally, this drive's random 4K reads up to 59,000 IOPS and random 4K writes up to 31,000 IOPS (Input/Output Operations per Second) makes it the perfect storage solution for bandwidth-intensive server environments.
Along with enhanced performance, you benefit from ESO's advanced data integrity protection. Integrated DuraClass Technology is a set of NAND flash management features that work together to deliver enhanced SSD endurance, reliability, performance and power efficiency.
With DuraClass you benefit from a variety of features including DuraWrite and RAISE, along with advanced wear leveling. Advanced read/program disturb management guards against errant re-programming of cells during read and program cycles, while intelligent garbage collection helps to minimize the impact on the endurance of the flash memory.
- SATA Interface
- Compatible with SATA Rev. 3.0 (6 GB/s) and SATA Rev. 2.0 (3 GB/s)
- Enterprise SMART Tools
- For systems supporting SMART monitoring tools, SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) monitors your system for computer hard disk drives and solid-state drives to detect and report on various indicators of reliability to anticipate failures. SMART monitors this drive for reliability tracking, usage statistics, life remaining, wear leveling and temperature.
- Server Virtualization
- Random I/O and high data access demands can be severely impacted by a traditional mechanical hard drive in a virtualized host. The retrieval of data and servicing of enterprise applications and users have become limiting factors in overall system performance. This Kingston solid-state drive (SSD) is an ideal storage accelerator solution for virtualized workloads and contributes to a fundamental goal of virtualization by doing more with less.
- Cloud Computing
- As cloud-based storage becomes increasingly popular, new demands are being placed on the storage infrastructure. A tiered storage model ensures that an organization has the right data on the right tier to maximize not only cost but also performance. The fast-retrieval capabilities of SSDs enable cloud services to operate at peak efficiency for each type of data being processed.
- IT Applications
- This Kingston SATA 3.0 Enterprise SSD provides users with very fast data access for a wide variety of enterprise applications. They can be used as direct attached storage replacements for hard disk drives in a server or residing in external arrays, to speed up storage-bound applications.
- Higher IOPS for Multi-User Environments
- This SSD features higher IOPS for multi-user environments
- AES 128-bit Encryption and DuraClass Technology
- AES 128-bit encryption and Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass technology will help safeguard your drive and its data, providing a hardware-based mechanism for encryption and decryption of user data. Utilizing a 128-bit encryption key, AES encryption - when combined with an ATA drive password - helps protect user data
- Extended Endurance
- DuraWrite optimizes write operations to extend the drive's life by using a proprietary compression system to minimize the amount of data actually written to non-volatile memory which increases speed and lifetime for most data
- Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements (RAISE)
- RAISE provides advanced error correction and improved SSD reliability. It is constructed from redundant information stored in multiple pages on the SSDs NAND flash devices to rebuild page or block level data transparently to a known good NAND flash block
- Power Fail Protection
- Tantalum capacitors are designed to protect data in case of power loss, to ensure that the drive has enough power to complete the necessary tasks during an improper shutdown