The American Dynamics ADDSAM50U10 Intellex Archive Manager Software from the Intellex Management Suite works seamlessly with Intellex to manage and organize stored video, audio, and text data on network-attached storage (NAS) devices. It allows you to easily access and manage network-stored data through a Network Client, and integrate with Intellex Policy Manager to extend advanced security settings from each camera to the archived video that it has recorded.
This Intellex Archive Manager Software enables you to manage and organize videos in remote storage devices and makes video storage easy. It lets you send duplicated videos off-site to a separate unit while retaining the ability to view them later from multiple locations via the Network Client.
With its Intellex API (Application Programming Interface), the Intellex Archive Manager Software can be easily integrated with other applications. These applications include integration with access control systems such as C•CURE 9000 and C•CURE 800/8000 from Software House, EntraPass from Kantech, video forensics, virtual matrix functionality, video analytics, transaction monitoring, remote monitoring, and more.
Its powerful snap-in utility allows the users to monitor and control their systems from 1 interface instead of toggling between screens for more seamless integration. To view videos from Intellex or external storage devices you can use the Network Client on a PC wherever there is a network connection. You can call up every camera and dome with the click of a mouse or add a matrix keyboard to use your system like a virtual matrix. By installing the Intellex Archive Manager on your computer network, you can expand the functionality to increase security and storage options for your surveillance video.
The Browser Client is used for impromptu video surveillance over the internet. The ADDSAM50U10 is valid for up to 10 Intellex units' configurations.
- Manages the storage of video, audio, and text data to network-attached storage devices
- Integrates with Intellex Policy Manager for securing access to network stored data
- Increases storage capacity, allowing you to retain the video longer
- Provides the ability to assign storage space per Intellex unit and control which storage devices are online
- Specify archive data (alarms, schedules, specific cameras)
- Provides Network Client access to network stored data
- User interface provides real-time storage status and reports
- Leverages Microsoft Management
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista (Business, Ultimate, Enterprise), Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008