The black AI-3000 Stereo Integrated Amplifier from Teac is capable of up to 600-watts total output at 4 ohms or 400-watts total output at 8 ohms. It features true discrete analog circuits and has separate stereo RCA inputs for phono, CD, tuner, and auxiliary sources in addition to dual balanced XLR inputs for high-end components. The front-panel controls allow you to select your input source and control the amp's volume.
The unit has dual discrete mono amplifier circuits to avoid interference between its channels. Each channel has a symmetric circuit design to assure the signal travel distance is the same, while both side panels feature a heat sink for proper cooling. The amplifier is housed in an aluminum body and steel chassis to help reduce vibrations. A remote control is included.
- 300W + 300W (at 4 ohms) or 200W + 200W (at 8 ohms) output power with Output Protection System
- Discrete dual monaural analog audio amplifier circuits
- Symmetric circuit design including terminal layout
- Oversized semi toroidal-core power transformer
- Extra-large aluminum heat sink on both sides
- Full aluminum body and steel chassis
- Total 7 audio inputs, including phono and 2 balanced analog audio inputs
- 2 pairs of speaker terminals
- Machined aluminum volume knob
- Remote control with aluminum fascia