The black ADLCD19MB 19" LCD Multiple Input Monitor from American Dynamics is a proven, cost effective, and quality line of video display monitor, supporting both digital and analog composite video input signals. It produces sharp, true color images even at wide viewing angles. The monitor features user friendly, on-screen menus and front panel controls for adjusting monitor display parameters to your specific preference. It delivers exceptionally sharp, crisp pictures with a brightness of 250 cd/m², a contrast ratio of 1000:1, and a response time of 5ms.
The monitor is slim, lightweight requiring less power and space. It has a desktop stand that tilts to a 90° angle, and can be used as a picture frame wall mount. This Multiple Input Monitor also features a standard 100 x 100 mm VESATM mounting pattern. Long-life fluorescent backlights help maintain consistent brightness levels, providing an advantage over aging CRT monitors that become progressively dimmer over time.
- Superior quality and cost effective
- HDMI and VGA input for DVRs or PC applications
- 1x CVBS looping and 1x S-Video input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) resolution
- 3D de-interlace and 3D comb filter
- Auto scale digital and analog video inputs
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized access
- Low power consumption (<25W)
- PiP (Picture-in-Picture)
- Auto power recovery from outages
- Auto-shift option to prevent pixel burn-in
- Built-in stereo audio speakers