The One Man Crew Motorized Parabolic Slider with Redrock Heavy Load Tilt Head from Redrock Microsystems is an added benefit to small crews doing interviews and relying on fast setups and good images. Fast setup means you can set it on a table or tripod, attach your camera, and press the direction button.
You can use this slider with the main camera when alone for a high-end production feel or with a second camera for cutting between shots with beautiful high-quality movement. You can also use more than one crew slider in multi-camera shoots for getting those extra shots that make the difference.
The featured parabolic drive guides your camera on precision-curved track at any speed you choose while keeping your subject stationary in frame. The included heavy duty tilt head features precision markings and a bull’s eye level for precise, repeatable shots. The tilt head mounts to any camera or base plate, while the slider body can be mounted to any tripod.
The One Man Crew Slider is also good for product and tabletop photography where, smooth, controlled, and repeatable motion creates that extra sparkle in your product shots. This slider is ready in minutes and can be setup by virtually anyone, thanks to the lightweight self-contained design, intuitive laser alignment guides, and push-button ease-of-use. The motorized controls are simple and intuitive, so you can begin working with the slider right out of the box. It features a clearly marked variable speed dial, direction controls, automatic functionality, and laser guides to accurately set distance to the subject.
This slider features a curved StayFocus rail. It knows to ease in and out when it changes direction so you don't lose footage to bumps and shakes. Once ready to use, this slider delivers smooth, controlled camera motion for that high-end production feel and your subject stays in-focus and stationary in the frame without any operator assistance. The push-button ease of use means you are getting the shot, not fiddling with the controls and programming while everyone is waiting. Any way you use the One Man Crew slider, it helps you capture consistently good footage.
- Suitable for corporate, documentary, interviews, and product / tabletop photography
- Parabolic motion keeps the subject in focus and stationary in frame
- Instant setup with self-contained unit and laser alignment assist
- Laser-assisted alignment and push button ease of use
- Precision markings and a bull's eye level on the tilt head for maximum accuracy
- Heavy-duty tilt head is easily removable for storage, transport, and set-up
- Works with virtually any camera with a universal plate (sold separately), and has a capacity of up to 20 lb (9.07kg)
- Motorized controls are simple and intuitive
- Set custom end points
- Automatic and manual track
- Lightweight and portable; easy to transport and carry