The CL510 High-Definition Ceiling-Mountable Document Camera from Lumens can be suspended from or embedded into the ceiling to keep the presenter’s desktop or lectern neat and clean. It allows for successful demonstrations while providing a clear line between the presenter and the audience.
The CL510 Document Camera supports Full HD 1080p resolution, is equipped with a CMOS image sensor, a 25x optical zoom lens, and a frame rate of 30 fps for high color reproduction, and offers vivid image quality devoid of distortions and blurs. Through a networked installation, this document camera allows the presenter to transmit a live image and control all the functions remotely, thereby making the document camera an effective and efficient distance learning tool while also allowing video conferencing and medical applications like the use of real-time image transmission from operation rooms.
The CL510 Document Camera has high sensitivity for identifying brightness and contrast, and captures high-quality images with low noise without any reflection even under insufficient lighting conditions. The Auto Tune function is a convenient single button that with only one light touch, automatically adjusts the clarity, brightness, and color to allow the camera to capture high-quality images every time.
The camera has a real-time image display and recording speed of up to 30 fps. This allows for images to be captured easily without any blurs during demonstrations. It supports USB flash memory up to 32GB, which is apt for recording training sessions, meetings, seminars, and lectures. Previously stored images and video files saved on the USB flash drive can be conveniently played back when needed.
This camera supports unicast and multicast streaming of real-time images directly and eliminates the need of a separate computer for streaming images from over the network. In addition, network operation allows users to control or modify all the functions of this camera. Administrators and users can also set passwords to prevent unauthorized users from logging in.
Power for this camera is supplied through the Ethernet, which eliminates the need for an additional power supply. This feature not only simplifies the installation process but also reduces system integration cost. This camera time stamps captured images and video files for easy data management and can internally store up to 120 JPEG images that can be replayed with the help of the remote control. Captured images with annotation and video recording files can also be saved to the computer during demonstrations.
- Full HD 1080p high-definition output resolution
- One button optimization function
- Intelligent time stamp on saved files
- High-definition USB image transmission in real time
- Plug & Play so no need to install USB driver
- Customized video splash screen
- Projector type (DLP/LCD) select mode
- Free multifunctional cross platform software support
- Compatible with all major IWB brands and HD media devices
- Auto Tune: Single button to adjust for best possible images
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP): Compare live images with saved images
- Pan Across the Screen: Enlarge any part of the image and pan it by using the arrow keys
- Anti-Theft: Kensington lock port on document camera chassis