The 3D101 3D Ladibug Stereoscopic HD Document Camera from Lumens features a joint-free, flexible gooseneck design that allows it to capture images of objects from almost any angle. It can also record videos, and its single-lens design enables it to click macro shots of objects at a minimum distance of 2.3” (6cm) from the lens.
The Ladibug Document Camera's sensor has a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, which is sufficient for displaying objects on large screens. Its auto tune function allows for automatic adjustment of the image's brightness, color, and clarity according to the lighting conditions.
This document camera works with 3D TVs, 3D projectors, all major interactive whiteboard brands and 3D multiplexer software. With the help of a projector, it displays images in a variety of 3D formats including stereoscopic, anaglyph, interlaced, and side-by-side formats. The camera can also be used as a standard 2D document camera.
The Ladibug Document Camera is compatible with all major operating systems, and connects to computers via USB cables. Upon connection, it works via the Lumens Ladibug app, which lets you control the camera to capture images, record videos, and annotate and highlight details in the captured images.
- Crystal-clear, high-definition output
- Superior color reproduction
- Also works as a standard 2D document camera
- Works with 3D projectors, 3D TVs, all major interactive whiteboard brands, and 3D multiplexer software
- Supports stereoscopic, anaglyph, interlaced, and side-by-side 3D formats
- Cross-platform Ladibug app for controlling the camera, capturing images and recording videos, and annotating and highlighting images; the app also supports full screen function 1