The 27EA83-D 27" ColorPrime LED Backlit IPS Monitor from LG features DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort inputs allowing you to connect a variety of devices to this monitor. With in-plane switching technology you benefit from more accurate color representation as well as the ability to calibrate the color of the monitor with a color calibration tool (sold separately).
This IPS display provides a resolution of 2560 x 1440 with a response time of 5ms and a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9 for a clear widescreen picture with reduced lag and blur for fast moving videos and movies. The 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio provides a more dynamic picture with darker dark and brighter white colors. You can view the clear picture provided by this monitor from a wide variety of angles with 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- Adobe 99%
- This ColorPrime Monitor from LG has 99% coverage of the Adobe RGB and 100% coverage of the sRGB, the standard color spectrum of perfect color reproduction. A ColorPrime Monitor can serve as a solution for professional photography, graphic design or anywhere highly accurate color is needed.
- 10-Bit Color
- The 10-bit color display supports 64 times more of the color spectrum than an 8-bit color display, re-creating colors softly and naturally without color banding.
- Wide Quad High Definition
- Experience enhanced viewing with the LG IPS ColorPrime Monitor's Wide Quad High Definition (WQHD) resolution, offering four times the number of pixels of standard HD for improved picture quality.
- Portrait Display Mode
- LG's portrait display mode allows you to easily work on vertically oriented graphics like a magazine with one simple pivot.
- Dual Link-Up
- The Dual Link-up feature allows two compatible portable devices including a computer, camera, phone, or Blu-ray player to be connected to the monitor and viewed on a single screen simultaneously.
- Hardware Calibration Ready
- Hardware calibration support ensures accurate, true to life and true to the image colors.
- TrueColor Pro Software
- This LG IPS ColorPrime Monitor features advanced color calibration to consistently produce the most optimized and accurate colors. LG ColorPrime monitors feature a built-in scaler and True Color Pro Software that supports LG's hardware calibration that helps boost color adjustment to the optimal level.
- Super In Plane Switching, or Super IPS, controls the liquid crystal display to help keep distortion at a minimum and allows users to view images on the screen at virtually any angle.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This Acer monitor comes ENERGY STAR qualified as it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.