The Digital Camo Lens Cover for the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens from LensCoat is a closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather.
A LensCoat Lens Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. LensCoat Lens Covers are waterproof, providing protection in harsh conditions. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants. The Digital Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Made from water-proof closed-cell neoprene
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Compatible with the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 lens