The E25 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a small but powerful three-mode flashlight that is easy to operate. The CREE XP-E LED throws out a high-intensity 187-lumen beam using just 2x AA batteries, with a second mode that delivers 90 lumens, and low mode with 27 lumens output. The E25 is waterproof to 6.5', and impact resistant up to a 3.28' fall. It's constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with an anti-abrasive Type III sulfuric acid hardcoat anodized finish. The toughened glass lens has an anti-reflective coating. A digitally regulated circuit maintains constant brightness in the beam. It can stand up securely on a flat surface, operating like a candle for reading and other low-light activities.
At the maximum 187-lumen output, the runtime is 2.33 hours. At 90 lumens, the runtime is 6.25 hours, and at the lowest 27-lumen output, it operates for 26 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against accidentally inserting the batteries in the wrong orientation. It weighs just 2.65 oz, and is only 5.74" long. Two AA batteries are packaged with the E25.
- Simple, easy-to-use practical outdoor flashlight with three output levels
Maximum of 187 lumens, with a 2.25-hour runtime
Second mode produces 90 lumens with a 6.25-hour runtime
Third mode is 27 lumens with a runtime of 26 hours
- Produces 6112cd and a beam that travels approximately 511' (156 m)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5' depth, and impact resistant to 3.28' (1.0 m)
- Made of hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- CREE XP-E LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime delivers a constant high-intensity beam
- Powered by 2x AA batteries, with reverse polarity protection