The LD41 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a high-performance LED flashlight with four brightness levels controlled by a tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function. Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and two flashing modes, Strobe and S.O.S. are available.
Maximum output for the LD41 is a powerful 520 Lumens and the maximum runtime at low setting is 160 hours. The flashlight is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
The elongated all-metal housing is comfortable to hold and it is powered by four AA batteries. The LD41 is shock proof to 3.3' (1m) and waterproof to 6.6' (2m) for 30 minutes.
- The LD41 utilizes the Cree XM-L(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Features anti-roll, slip-resistant design.
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function and one-click brightness selection. Two flashing modes (Strobe and S.O.S.) are also supported.
- Waterproof to 6.6' (2m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1m)
- Digitally regulated output provides constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries