The TK11 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful and highly durable flashlight designed for rugged outdoor and military use. This flashlight features a Cree XP-G R5 LED for tremendous penetration power and a cool-white color rendering; it also has an average lifespan of about 50,000 hours. Powered by two CR123A or one 18650 Li-ion batteries, it offers two output levels with a maximum of 258 lumens and its large, polished reflector throws beams up to 617' (188 m). The aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction coupled with IPX-8 waterproofing make this flashlight a tough light built to work in a wide variety of conditions. Two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries are included.
- Long-lasting Cree XP-G R5 LED for tremendous penetration power and a cool-white color rendering.
- Two output modes controlled by bezel rotation.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating