The TK35 U2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful compact flashlight that offers output in four stages from 15 to 860 lumens, as well as two flashing modes. A convenient dual switch in the tail cap operates the light. Runtimes vary from 1.5 hours at full power to 130 hours at 15 lumens. This extremely bright light has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, and the body of the flashlight is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP-8 standard).
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. A low-voltage warning function reminds you when power is low. The TK35 operates on 4x CR123A or 2x 18650 batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight 6.5" long that weighs only 9 oz. This TK35 is packaged with four CR123A batteries.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Runtime of 1.5 hours at full 860-lumen output, using 4x CR-123A lithium or 2x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Four levels of output from 15 to 860 lumens, plus a flashing mode (860 lumens) and an emergency SOS flashing mode (120 lumens)
- Dual button switch in the tail cap for convenient operation
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.2' (1 m) fall