The TK41 U2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 2.3 to 240 hours, depending on the output used. This extremely bright light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Six output levels in two modes can be accessed by the dual switch system in the front. There are four constant light levels from 15 to 860 lumens, and two flashing modes--a strobe mode at 860 lumens, and an SOS signal at 120 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK41 U2 operates on eight AA batteries. Intensity of the light reaches a maximum of 59,000 candelas. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Offers four brightness levels, two flashing modes and an intelligent memory circuit to return to the same brightness level when turned back on.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard of 6.56' (2 m) depth for 30 minutes and impact resistant up to a fall of 3.3' (1 m).
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system at the front of the light for easy operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Uses eight AA batteries