The TK45 LED Flashlight from Fenix utilizes three individual Cree XP-G (R5) LEDs for better heat dispersion and a maximum output of 760 lumens. At its lowest level of 8 lumens it can run for 232 hours and, in all, it offers four brightness levels and three flash modes including a strobe light, SOS signal and warning flashes. Its beam can throw to a maximum distance of 656'. A digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and outstanding heat sinking performance offers long working time in Turbo mode, without fear of overheating.
The TK45 is durable and waterproof, made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and has a toughened ultra-clear glass lens. It is easy to grip, can stand upright for candle-style usage and runs on eight AA batteries.
- Three Cree XP-G (R5) LED lamp heads offer better heat dispersion at high output and more reliable cyclical lighting at low output
- Four brightness levels and three flash modes
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Outstanding heat sinking performance offers long working time in Turbo mode
- Dual "sidewinder" waterproof switches near flashlight head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard of 6.56' (2m) and impact resistant to 3.3' (1m)
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Uses eight 1.5V AA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) batteries