The TK70 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a rugged 2200 lumen flashlight. The anodized aluminum alloy housing is impact resistant to 3' (1m) and submersible to 6.5' (2m), making this light ready for harsh weather and daily use. An intuitive dual switch system provides dedicated control of brightness levels and activation functions. Four brightness settings deliver a range of illumination levels. Additionally, there is a high output strobe mode and low output SOS flashing mode.
Fenix engineered this configuration of the TK series light for an impressive seven-day runtime on a single set of four D batteries. Three long-life CREE XM-L LEDs and a digitally regulated power supply ensure that the TK70 is up for long-duration treks, caving expeditions, and search missions. The slip-resistant body and balanced design help keep this light in hand. Additionally, an ultra-clear anti-reflective glass lens transmits a bright solid beam that is visible up to 2300' (720m).
- Three CREE XM-L LEDs provide up to 2300' (720m) of visible illumination and are engineered with a 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Provides four brightness settings from a maximum of 2200 lumens to a minimum of 20 lumens and two flashing modes, strobe at 2200 lumens and SOS at 300 lumens.
- User-friendly dual switch system to activate the light with one button and change brightness settings and enable SOS/strobe modes with the other.
- Heat dissipation fins under the lamp assembly efficiently release excess heat, enhancing the reliability of this flashlight.
- Digitally regulated output maintains a constant beam of illumination, and reverse polarity circuitry protects against improper battery installation.
- Over discharge protection unit effectively protects rechargeable battery cells.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Waterproof to the IPX-8 standard of 6.56' (2m) for 30 minutes and impact resistant to a fall of 3.3' (1m)