The TK75 LED Flashlight from Fenix is an ultra high-intensity flashlight that uses three Cree XM-L (U2) LEDs for a maximum output of 2600 lumens. Four brightness settings as well as strobe and SOS functions offer versatile usage and a maximum runtime of 200 hours. The maximum beam distance is 1988' (606m) and an 80º flood beam angle will provide a wide field of view.
The TK75 is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and stainless steel bezel. The dual button switch system is located on the flashlight neck. The body on the TK75 can be extended by adding body tube segments and battery holders which will double runtime with the addition of each tube and set of batteries. It is waterproof to 6.56' (2m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1m).
The circuitry features over-discharge protection and intelligent memory to return to the same brightness level when flashlight was turned off. The wide surface area of the light head efficiently dissipates heat to minimize light decline. The TK75 is powered by four rechargeable 18650 Li-ion batteries (sold seperately) but can run on only two if necessary.
- Four brightness levels and strobe and SOS functions with a maximum output of 2600 lumens and maximum runtime of 200 hours on low setting.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and intelligent memory circuit returns flashlight to same setting when turned back on.
- Low voltage warning function alerts user when battery charge is low.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Uses four 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion batteries but can run on two batteries if necessary.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Extendable body tubing increases length and runtime.
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle.
- Waterproof at the IPX-8 Standard to a depth of 6.56' (2m) for 30 minutes and shock proof to a drop of 3.3' (1m).