The AudioStream Pro SL Portable Digital Wireless Audio Monitoring System from Wi Digital includes the AudioStream Pro Transmitter, the AudioStream Pro Receiver, and a microphone. This 2.4 GHz stereo digital wireless audio system provides up to 100' of uncompressed 16-bit, 48 kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity via its dual internal antennas. This system is designed to operate without radio frequency interference, signal loss, or crackle.
The AudioStream Pro's transmitter features 4 different connection modes which include Stereo MIC-In, Mono MIC-In, Stereo Line-In, and a 2-way USB 2.0 wireless audio interface. You can connect the AudioStream Pro SL to your smartphone, iPod, iPad, Windows Surface and Tablet PC via the USB interface. This allows simultaneous 2-way digital wireless audio connectivity.
You can record, monitor, and play your vocals by using the sound effects in Apple's Logic Pro, GarageBand or any Core Audio application on iPad, Windows Surface, Tablets, Mac, or PC. To conduct web conferences and voice chats over the internet, plug the transmitter into the USB port on your system. The AudioStream Pro SL supports Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, and similar applications.
This system also includes a 0.12" Wi Sure-Sound mono and stereo microphone, designed to provide you with cable strength and moisture resistance. This earset can be adjusted to capture the close vocals clearly, while keeping the boom securely in place even when your head moves. The microphone capsule can be mounted on ties, shirts, and other applications.
The system can mount onto camcorders, DSLR cameras, and other A/V gear via the included hot shoe adapter. This portable audio monitoring system is ideal for use in theater, broadcast, and similar applications.
- Wireless system with AudioStream Pro Transmitter, AudioStream Pro Receiver, and a Sure-Fit Lavalier Microphone
- Pocket portable design
- 48 kHz stereo digital audio, free of potential crackle, signal loss and RF interference
- 4 powering options
- 2 Internal antennas
- Selectable Mono-MIC/Stereo-MIC/Stereo Line-input
- 2-way wireless USB 2.0 audio to connect to smartphones, iPad, Windows Surface & Tablet PC, Mac or PC computers
- Up to 100' of secure, uncompressed 16-bit, 48 kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity
- Wide 15 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Internal rechargeable batteries offer up to 6 hours of operation time
- Supports singing and spoken words applications, web conferencing, lecture recording, presentation, podcasting, VoIP chat and audio monitoring applications.
- Supports common calling applications including Skype, Yahoo!, Live, and AIM with no additional drivers needed
- Video camera, DSLR, and handheld recorders wireless miking
- Location or remote recording microphone placement
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design